Ground Handling Service in India
Sar Aviation Provide Ground Handling and Aircraft Support Services at Airfields Across India for Both domestic and International Flight. We carries out operations with the awareness of its position as a responsible and important service provider to operator at respective airports.
Even before an aircraft touches the ground, our highly trained staff gets ready to provide a safe, fast & efficient turnaround. Our goal is quality service and on time performance, but always following the best practices to guarantee the out-most ground safety for your aircraft.
GROUND HANDLING SERVICES
The services that Sar Aviation provides with its experienced staff and state of the art ground handling equipment’s are listed below:
• Incoming passenger acceptance and guidance to baggage claim areas and terminal exit,
• Lost, damaged and transfer baggage processes of incoming passengers (if any),
• Outgoing passenger acceptance for flight and baggage processes,
• Safe acceptance of outgoing passengers to the aircraft,
• Incoming and outgoing VIP, unaccompanied children and special care passenger services,
• Specially trained personnel for with reduced mobility passengers.
• Meeting and marshalling the aircraft,
• Offloading and loading the aircraft,
• Supplying Ground Handling Equipments,
• Provision of Ground Power Unit, Air Condition Unit and Push-Back/Towing services to the aircraft,
• Interior cleaning,
• Provision of toilet and water services to the aircraft,
• De-icing of aircraft in adverse weather conditions and taking measures for anti-icing,
• Passenger and crew transport between aircraft and passenger terminals,
• Storage of pallets, containers and other unit load devices.
Load Control and Communication Services
• Coordination of aircraft servicing units,
• Preparation and distribution of flight documents (customs declaration, loading instruction, load sheet, pessenger manifest, weather forecast, flight plan etc.),
• Load control, weight and balance calculations,
• Transmission and reception of all operational messages, notification of all related units,
• Communication and coordination between aircraft and ground handling.
Flight Operation Services
• Flight permit and airport slot applications,
• Preparation and distribution of flight plan to the cabin crew,
• Coordination with fuel and aircraft catering companies,
• Preparation of weather forecasts and navigation information and distribution to the cabin crew.
Representation and Supervision Services
• Making payments and/or issuing guarantees on behalf of the airlines to related institutions such as terminal operators, airport authorities, customs, police, etc. against all services provided and listed above as per respective contracts,
• Establishing and maintaining contact with local authorities in the name of the airline company,
• Preparing, transmitting and filing reports, statistics, documents, etc related to flights.
For further information about ground handling services please contact Sales and marketing Departmant:
Airports We Serve
Delhi, Agra, Allahabad, Ahmadabad, Chandigarh, Ranchi, Patna, Guwahati, and Other