From 08th May 2015 Sar Aviation will be starting Helicopter charter service for Char Dham Yatra.
Chardham of Uttrakhand (Gangotri, Yamnotri, Kedarnath, Badrinath) are one of the most holiest pilgrimage of Hindu religion. All four of the are situated in the high hills of Himalayas. Traveling by Road can be very challenging and time consuming due to climate and bad condition of roads.
With Sar Aviation Char Dham Helicopter Yatra Service you don’t have to very about all this.
Why Fly to Chardham with Sar Aviation?
- We operate Chardham Yatra Helicopter Service on Power-full, Sophisticated and Comfortable Bell 407 / AS350B3 Helicopters.
- Service Starting from 23 April 2015.
- We are approved by DGCA, Govt of India to operate Non-Scheduled Air Transport Service. (View Copy of Our Permit)
- Approved under CAR-145 by the Director of Airworthiness (NR) to perform maintenance functions at IGI Airport Terminal-I, next to hangar no.4.(View Copy of Our Permit)
- All chardham yatra flight originate from Sahastradhara Heliport (Dehradune).
- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
BRANCH-BHOGAL- JANGPURA, NEW DELHI
- STATE BANK OF INDIA
BRANCH- DOMESTIC AIRPORT NEW DELHI
- HDFC BANK LTD
IFS CODE HDFC0000587
BRANCH-K-2 JANGPURA , NEW DELHI